Aged Care Management Australia will be hosting the second of three forums to discuss;
- the issue of having fixed staff ratios or a model based on skill mix.
- future model for training certificate 3 staff ( bring back the apprenticeship )
- The role of the Nurse Practitioner in Aged Care
Moderated by Ian Henschke Chief Advocate National Seniors
- Rebekah Sharkie MP Centre Alliance Member for Mayo
- Professor Christine Duffield RN PhD FACN FAAN FAICD ( Professor of Nursing & Health Services Management UTS and Edith Cowan University )
Conformation is pending from The Hon Ken Wyatt Minister for Ageing and Associate Professor Elizabeth Dabars CEO ANMF
UniSA City West Campus North Terrace Adelaide
Allan Scott Auditorium
13th May 1800 to 2000
Peter held the position of Director of Nursing with ECH in Victor Harbor from July 1994 to March 2001. He was appointed as the first private sector CEO for a ‘For Profit’ group in SA in 2002 until 2005.
In 2006, Peter formed Aged Care Management Australia, an independent national aged care consultancy that now employs 9 staff.