Aged Care Management Australia will be hosting the second of three forums to discuss;
- the issue of having fixed staff ratios or a model based on skill mix.
- future model for training certificate 3 staff ( bring back the apprenticeship )
- The role of the Nurse Practitioner in Aged Care
Moderated by Ian Henschke Chief Advocate National Seniors
- Rebekah Sharkie MP Centre Alliance Member for Mayo
- Professor Christine Duffield RN PhD FACN FAAN FAICD ( Professor of Nursing & Health Services Management UTS and Edith Cowan University )
Conformation is pending from The Hon Ken Wyatt Minister for Ageing and Associate Professor Elizabeth Dabars CEO ANMF
UniSA City West Campus North Terrace Adelaide
Allan Scott Auditorium
13th May 1800 to 2000
As Managing Director of Aged Care Management Australia (ACMA), Peter has guided the growth of the business from it’s inception in 2006. Now as one of the sectors leading independent advisory services, ACMA continues to grow. We have recently moved into a new head office , sharing with our financial partners Henson Lloyd in Adelaide. We maintain a strong commitment to WA with our National Operations Manager, Quality and IT services based in Fremantle. We have introduced a new education and training portfolio that is already proving very popular with clients. Our clinical and advisory programs have been geared to meet the challenges of the new era in aged care.
Principal Consultant Peter Vincent acts as independent advisor to National Seniors Chief Advocate, Centre Alliance Senators and aged care providers nationally and is an active advisor with the Commonwealth Government’s national Rural and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Aged Care Service Development Panel (SDAP). Peter has extensive experience working with Indigenous health and aged care services in remote and very remote regions in both residential and community services.