ACMA can assist organisations to obtain Australian Government Approved Provider status to deliver Home Care Packages
At ACMA we assist providers to create a framework to deliver innovative home care services. We specialise in working with new and established providers to create a model of service delivery based on their vision. We have successfully worked with organisations across the nation to obtain Australian Government approval to be a provider of Home Care in a time and cost effective manner.
If you are seeking to establish Home Care services, ACMA can assist with:
- The submission of the Approved Provider Application to the Australian Government
- Defining the initial and ongoing operational costs
- Identifying income streams
- Establishing a HCP framework for service provision
- Marketing and promotion
- Employment of staff with the required skill base
- Information technology solutions
If you would like to know more about how ACMA can assist your organisation ‘Make Good Things Happen’ please contact our office.