As pressure to maintain compliance grows within the sector, ‘Aged Care Management Australia Pty Ltd’ are your trusted Independent advisors with a ‘100 percent’ success rate.
Aged Care Management Australia (ACMA) are one of the most experienced independent aged care advisory services. Specializing in the prevention of non-compliance and sanctions, clinical and operational governance, contract facility management, training and education.
Our experienced team of Nurse Advisors, Clinical Nurse Consultants and Educators bring a practical, hands-on approach and specialized skills. We partner with your staff to provide effective support where it makes a difference.
Our benefits include
- Truly independent
- Transparent fee structure
- Guaranteed to be on site (anywhere nationally) within 48 hours
- Highly motivated and experienced clinical team to support your staff
- Clearly defined and measurable deliverables
- Governance support provided by industry experienced executives
The ACMA difference
- 100% of providers believe ACMA is good value for money
- 100% of providers are highly likely to recommend ACMA to colleagues and other service providers in the industry
- 100% of providers strongly agree that ACMA understand the needs of their business
- 100% of providers are very satisfied with the advice given to their Board, CEO and Executive
For further information please contact us directly at email@example.com
As Managing Director of Aged Care Management Australia (ACMA), Peter has guided the growth of the business from it’s inception in 2006. Now as one of the sectors leading independent advisory services, ACMA continues to grow. We have recently moved into a new head office , sharing with our financial partners Henson Lloyd in Adelaide. We maintain a strong commitment to WA with our National Operations Manager, Quality and IT services based in Fremantle. We have introduced a new education and training portfolio that is already proving very popular with clients. Our clinical and advisory programs have been geared to meet the challenges of the new era in aged care.
Principal Consultant Peter Vincent acts as independent advisor to National Seniors Chief Advocate, Centre Alliance Senators and aged care providers nationally and is an active advisor with the Commonwealth Government’s national Rural and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Aged Care Service Development Panel (SDAP). Peter has extensive experience working with Indigenous health and aged care services in remote and very remote regions in both residential and community services.